Friday, May 27, 2011




I swear, the mall security guy, must have thought something........ .
There was no one in the mall, it was closing time, and he just stared at us and smiled. We just kept on saying,
no we didn't drink wine, or beer, we didn't smoke anything.......... this is just who we are....... a little crazy but fun!!!!!





Jenn having her nails done.
It was so nice to be just with the 3 of us.
Jenn looooved it.
We where all being a bit silly and out of the blue Jenn said, "Then he opened his whiskers and put in his pipe.........".
Ashley and I just laughed so hard. I think she has it from her Geronimo books. (Geronimo is a mouse) She is so adorable.
I love you so much Jenn!
Ashley you are the best, and I love you too!
O, o, what a great ordinary day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment